Tags: Moreen Miller
The Ontario Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s (OSSGA) Board of Directors has announced Ted Wigdor as its new CEO. Wigdor most recently served as the Vice-President, Government and Corporate Affairs with the Certified General Accountants (CGAs). His start date with OSSGA has ...
The Ontario Legislature presented the Report on the Review of the Aggregate Resources Act (ARA) last Wednesday. The report follows the legislature’s Standing Committee on General Government’s long review process, which began in March 2012. “The report recognizes the critical role that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1055 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company482 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources427 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger404 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register320 Views