Tags: Moreen Miller
The Ontario Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s (OSSGA) Board of Directors has announced Ted Wigdor as its new CEO. Wigdor most recently served as the Vice-President, Government and Corporate Affairs with the Certified General Accountants (CGAs). His start date with OSSGA has ...
The Ontario Legislature presented the Report on the Review of the Aggregate Resources Act (ARA) last Wednesday. The report follows the legislature’s Standing Committee on General Government’s long review process, which began in March 2012. “The report recognizes the critical role that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 865 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers217 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views