Tags: Moreno Valley City Council Member Marcelo Co.
After completing a thorough review of the project’s Environmental Impact Report (EIR), Riverside County’s (California) planning commission staff released a report today recommending approval of Liberty Quarry based on the project’s expected local and regional benefits. “The project would bring many ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting959 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem923 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve492 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime238 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views