Tags: Most Improved Safety Award
Astec Industries has recognized Kolberg-Pioneer (KPI-JCI) for its 2012 safety record by awarding the company with the Most Improved Safety Award. Safety Manager Neil Pederson said KPI-JCI, an Astec Company, decreased its recordable incidents by 56 percent in a 12-month period. This ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views