Tags: motor grader
The new Cat M Series motor graders —12M3, 140M3, 160M3 and their all-wheel-drive counterparts — meet Tier 4 Final emission standards. The graders use Cat’s after-treatment solution, with the addition of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR). A new standard economy mode can be ...
Starting today: John Deere dozer, motor grader can be ordered with factory-installed Topcon 3D-MC2 grade control system
This past February, John Deere Construction & Forestry announced a strategic alliance with Topcon Positioning Systems that enabled John Deere to sell, support, and factory-install Topcon’s 3D-MC2 grade control solutions on John Deere dozers and motor graders. Beginning today, customers can ...
Shakopee, Minn.-based Cat Auction Services will hold two unreserved public auctions in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn.) area on May 5 and 6. These mark the company’s third and fourth Twin Cities-based auctions and come on the heels of a mid-April ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability552 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D282 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 260 Views