Tags: motor grader
The new Cat M Series motor graders —12M3, 140M3, 160M3 and their all-wheel-drive counterparts — meet Tier 4 Final emission standards. The graders use Cat’s after-treatment solution, with the addition of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR). A new standard economy mode can be ...
Starting today: John Deere dozer, motor grader can be ordered with factory-installed Topcon 3D-MC2 grade control system
This past February, John Deere Construction & Forestry announced a strategic alliance with Topcon Positioning Systems that enabled John Deere to sell, support, and factory-install Topcon’s 3D-MC2 grade control solutions on John Deere dozers and motor graders. Beginning today, customers can ...
Shakopee, Minn.-based Cat Auction Services will hold two unreserved public auctions in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn.) area on May 5 and 6. These mark the company’s third and fourth Twin Cities-based auctions and come on the heels of a mid-April ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle415 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company344 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines148 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew140 Views