Leone Asset Management announced Wednesday that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to acquire the lease, managerial and operational control of second granite quarry in Sierra Leone. The company announced in January that it had signed an MOU for ...
Leone Asset Management announced yesterday that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to acquire the managerial and operational control of an operating 89.4-acre granite quarry in Sierra Leone. Leone Asset says it intends to complete all final due diligence ...
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME), along with three other mining organizations, have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to establish the Global Mineral Professionals Alliance (GMPA). The partnership allows all participating societies to have access to education, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products194 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views