Leone Asset Management announced Wednesday that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to acquire the lease, managerial and operational control of second granite quarry in Sierra Leone. The company announced in January that it had signed an MOU for ...
Leone Asset Management announced yesterday that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to acquire the managerial and operational control of an operating 89.4-acre granite quarry in Sierra Leone. Leone Asset says it intends to complete all final due diligence ...
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME), along with three other mining organizations, have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to establish the Global Mineral Professionals Alliance (GMPA). The partnership allows all participating societies to have access to education, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3100 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2179 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...407 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views
- How to become a more productive worker298 Views