Leone Asset Management announced Wednesday that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to acquire the lease, managerial and operational control of second granite quarry in Sierra Leone. The company announced in January that it had signed an MOU for ...
Leone Asset Management announced yesterday that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to acquire the managerial and operational control of an operating 89.4-acre granite quarry in Sierra Leone. Leone Asset says it intends to complete all final due diligence ...
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME), along with three other mining organizations, have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to establish the Global Mineral Professionals Alliance (GMPA). The partnership allows all participating societies to have access to education, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year513 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan325 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views