Tags: Mountain View County
The Mountain View County council has approved a bylaw re-designating a former county-owned gravel pit for use by Olds College for its heavy equipment operations program. The Mountain View Gazette reports that the 21-acre gravel pit is located approximately 5 ...
Proposed amendments that would allow aggregate extraction in Mountain View County, Alberta are one step closer to becoming law. The county’s committee last week made recommendations about aggregate extraction, including the use of gravel pits, in the area and have voted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views