Tags: Mountain View County
The Mountain View County council has approved a bylaw re-designating a former county-owned gravel pit for use by Olds College for its heavy equipment operations program. The Mountain View Gazette reports that the 21-acre gravel pit is located approximately 5 ...
Proposed amendments that would allow aggregate extraction in Mountain View County, Alberta are one step closer to becoming law. The county’s committee last week made recommendations about aggregate extraction, including the use of gravel pits, in the area and have voted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views