Tags: Mountain View County
The Mountain View County council has approved a bylaw re-designating a former county-owned gravel pit for use by Olds College for its heavy equipment operations program. The Mountain View Gazette reports that the 21-acre gravel pit is located approximately 5 ...
Proposed amendments that would allow aggregate extraction in Mountain View County, Alberta are one step closer to becoming law. The county’s committee last week made recommendations about aggregate extraction, including the use of gravel pits, in the area and have voted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri719 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials267 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry239 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?226 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views