Spurred by the oil and gas industry’s use of frac sand for drilling, a company located on the banks of the Ohio River that moves and stores large amounts of frac sand is about to invest $1.3 million to build ...
Dyno Nobel is moving as of Aug. 1. The new address is 2795 East Cottonwood Parkway, Suite 500. Salt Lake City, Utah 84121 Phone numbers, e-mail and post office boxes will remain unchanged. For more information, go to www.dynonobel.com or call 801-364-4800.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry628 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way421 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter399 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views