Spurred by the oil and gas industry’s use of frac sand for drilling, a company located on the banks of the Ohio River that moves and stores large amounts of frac sand is about to invest $1.3 million to build ...
Dyno Nobel is moving as of Aug. 1. The new address is 2795 East Cottonwood Parkway, Suite 500. Salt Lake City, Utah 84121 Phone numbers, e-mail and post office boxes will remain unchanged. For more information, go to www.dynonobel.com or call 801-364-4800.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs358 Views