Spurred by the oil and gas industry’s use of frac sand for drilling, a company located on the banks of the Ohio River that moves and stores large amounts of frac sand is about to invest $1.3 million to build ...
Dyno Nobel is moving as of Aug. 1. The new address is 2795 East Cottonwood Parkway, Suite 500. Salt Lake City, Utah 84121 Phone numbers, e-mail and post office boxes will remain unchanged. For more information, go to www.dynonobel.com or call 801-364-4800.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1009 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production691 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views