Spurred by the oil and gas industry’s use of frac sand for drilling, a company located on the banks of the Ohio River that moves and stores large amounts of frac sand is about to invest $1.3 million to build ...
Dyno Nobel is moving as of Aug. 1. The new address is 2795 East Cottonwood Parkway, Suite 500. Salt Lake City, Utah 84121 Phone numbers, e-mail and post office boxes will remain unchanged. For more information, go to www.dynonobel.com or call 801-364-4800.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year518 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan329 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views