Tags: MSA W-65 Self-Rescuer
« Click here to return and cast your vote for the Verona Underground in the Top Operations contest Click here to return to see all the entries in the Top Operations contest » Venture into an underground aggregate mine and you might ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Assistant Secretary Joseph A. Main released the following statement in response to the successful rescue of 33 Chilean miners who had been trapped in an underground copper mine for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity214 Views