Tags: MSHA Academy
An audit by the Department of Labor’s Office of the Inspector General reveals that 56 percent of ‘experienced’ journeymen MSHA inspectors aren’t trained properly. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has received ...
The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration received harsh criticism from the U.S. Department of Labor's inspector general for failure to properly train 56 percent of journeyman (vs. new) inspectors. The report, released the week of March 29, shows that - ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments351 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance335 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention313 Views