Tags: MSHA Academy
An audit by the Department of Labor’s Office of the Inspector General reveals that 56 percent of ‘experienced’ journeymen MSHA inspectors aren’t trained properly. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has received ...
The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration received harsh criticism from the U.S. Department of Labor's inspector general for failure to properly train 56 percent of journeyman (vs. new) inspectors. The report, released the week of March 29, shows that - ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill431 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers409 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg310 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions180 Views