Tags: MSHA Academy
An audit by the Department of Labor’s Office of the Inspector General reveals that 56 percent of ‘experienced’ journeymen MSHA inspectors aren’t trained properly. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has received ...
The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration received harsh criticism from the U.S. Department of Labor's inspector general for failure to properly train 56 percent of journeyman (vs. new) inspectors. The report, released the week of March 29, shows that - ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety375 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013172 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill134 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029119 Views