Tags: MSHA Academy
An audit by the Department of Labor’s Office of the Inspector General reveals that 56 percent of ‘experienced’ journeymen MSHA inspectors aren’t trained properly. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has received ...
The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration received harsh criticism from the U.S. Department of Labor's inspector general for failure to properly train 56 percent of journeyman (vs. new) inspectors. The report, released the week of March 29, shows that - ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure511 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park344 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views