Tags: MSHA Academy
An audit by the Department of Labor’s Office of the Inspector General reveals that 56 percent of ‘experienced’ journeymen MSHA inspectors aren’t trained properly. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has received ...
The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration received harsh criticism from the U.S. Department of Labor's inspector general for failure to properly train 56 percent of journeyman (vs. new) inspectors. The report, released the week of March 29, shows that - ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers240 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader190 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views