Tags: MSHA Academy
An audit by the Department of Labor’s Office of the Inspector General reveals that 56 percent of ‘experienced’ journeymen MSHA inspectors aren’t trained properly. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has received ...
The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration received harsh criticism from the U.S. Department of Labor's inspector general for failure to properly train 56 percent of journeyman (vs. new) inspectors. The report, released the week of March 29, shows that - ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher518 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks367 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident337 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution163 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views