Tags: MSHA comments on Upper Big Branch mine explosion one year later
One the one-year anniversary of the coal mine explosion — April 5 — that claimed 29 lives at the Upper Big Branch Mine in West Virginia, Joseph A. Main, assistant secretary of labor for mine safety and health, issued the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views