Tags: MSHA comments on Upper Big Branch mine explosion one year later
One the one-year anniversary of the coal mine explosion — April 5 — that claimed 29 lives at the Upper Big Branch Mine in West Virginia, Joseph A. Main, assistant secretary of labor for mine safety and health, issued the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge268 Views