Tags: MSHA district mine inspection boundaries
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has announced that it has made some changes to current district office boundaries and assigned inspection areas for its Metal and Nonmetal program. The changes took effect October 1, 2013. MSHA says the jurisdiction over the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter411 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views