Tags: MSHA inspection
Is it more effective enforcement or simply another regulatory morass? by Laura E. Beverage and Michelle Witter On Jan. 17, 2013, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released its final rule amending the existing regulations governing Pattern of Violations (POV), 30 ...
An Alarming Decision Review Commission ruling increases the burden on mines to maintain automatic warning devices on mobile equipment. In a case involving coal standards, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Review Commission) issued a holding overturning a decision by ...
Get Ready for Make plans now to roll on down to Charlotte for the 2012 AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo. You won’t want to miss this year’s AGG1 in Charlotte, N.C. Co-located with the World of Asphalt, the event will be held ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve516 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry254 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature240 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky211 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia113 Views