Tags: MSHA inspections
Administrative law judges take different viewpoints on pre-shift examinations and MSHA inspections. by Dana M. Svendsen During Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) inspections, disputes between operators and inspectors can arise over whether an observed condition is a defect or whether a ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration announced that federal inspectors issued 245 citations and 13 orders during special impact inspections conducted at nine coal mines and six metal/non-metal mines in January 2013. The monthly inspections involve mines ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151086 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1046 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production749 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015672 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success587 Views