Tags: MSHA Inspector Training Program
An audit by the Department of Labor’s Office of the Inspector General reveals that 56 percent of ‘experienced’ journeymen MSHA inspectors aren’t trained properly. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments337 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance330 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board329 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention214 Views