Tags: MSHA inspector
Despite MSHA’s contrary position, mobile equipment parked on a ‘ready line’ does not necessarily establish that it is “ready” for inspection for purposes of the Mine Act. By Benjamin M. McFarland The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has long taken the ...
MSHA’s Proposed POV Rule Under proposed guidelines, MSHA would always be right (at least when assessing POV) by R. Brian Hendrix On Feb. 2, 2011, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) published its new proposal to change the current Pattern of Violations ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views