Tags: MSHA inspector
Despite MSHA’s contrary position, mobile equipment parked on a ‘ready line’ does not necessarily establish that it is “ready” for inspection for purposes of the Mine Act. By Benjamin M. McFarland The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has long taken the ...
MSHA’s Proposed POV Rule Under proposed guidelines, MSHA would always be right (at least when assessing POV) by R. Brian Hendrix On Feb. 2, 2011, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) published its new proposal to change the current Pattern of Violations ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views