Tags: MSHA inspector
Despite MSHA’s contrary position, mobile equipment parked on a ‘ready line’ does not necessarily establish that it is “ready” for inspection for purposes of the Mine Act. By Benjamin M. McFarland The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has long taken the ...
MSHA’s Proposed POV Rule Under proposed guidelines, MSHA would always be right (at least when assessing POV) by R. Brian Hendrix On Feb. 2, 2011, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) published its new proposal to change the current Pattern of Violations ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1631 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award345 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention183 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world158 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban130 Views