Tags: MSHA Northeast District
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has announced that it has made some changes to current district office boundaries and assigned inspection areas for its Metal and Nonmetal program. The changes took effect October 1, 2013. MSHA says the jurisdiction over the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry317 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views