Tags: MSHA-NSSGA Alliance committee
Zach Knoop, corporate director of safety for Knife River Co. in Bismarck, N.D., has been named the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) 2011 James M. Christie Safety & Health Professional. The award, established in 1987, provides national recognition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151037 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1011 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production693 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views