Tags: MSHA proposes a penalty assessment
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is planning, this month, to begin implementation of pre-assessment conferencing procedures “to help reduce any backlog of future violations” before the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission. The number of citations in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February374 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views