Tags: MSHA proposes a penalty assessment
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is planning, this month, to begin implementation of pre-assessment conferencing procedures “to help reduce any backlog of future violations” before the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission. The number of citations in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant473 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March362 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29244 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania244 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call202 Views