Tags: MSHA proposes a penalty assessment
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is planning, this month, to begin implementation of pre-assessment conferencing procedures “to help reduce any backlog of future violations” before the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission. The number of citations in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 878 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers243 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views