Tags: MSHA proposes a penalty assessment
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is planning, this month, to begin implementation of pre-assessment conferencing procedures “to help reduce any backlog of future violations” before the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission. The number of citations in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter430 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)259 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees248 Views