Tags: MSHA Rules to Live by initiative
MSHA announces the third phase of its ‘Rules to Live By’ initiative. On Jan. 31, 2012, Assistant Secretary Joseph A. Main announced the launch of the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) third phase of its “Rules to Live By” initiatives, ...
Making Strides in Safety A decade-long review of MSHA statistics shows that more miners are going home safely. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Enter most aggregate operations throughout the United States and a safety slogan is likely to be one of the first signs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1842 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1154 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection605 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania436 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up429 Views