Tags: MSHAimplementing pre-assessment conferencing procedures
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) will begin implementing pre-assessment conferencing procedures in January 2012 to help reduce what the agency refers to as "any backlog of future violations before the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission." Under the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew160 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views