Tags: MSHA’s Program Information Buloletin (PIB) No. P09-05
Operators should be prepared for the return of pre-assessment conferences. By Kristin R. White On Dec. 1, 2011, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced it will begin implementing pre-assessment conferencing procedures in January 2012 in an effort to reduce the backlog ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1876 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1147 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania475 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up438 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole327 Views