MTU’s new Tier 4 Final diesel engines were developed to meet EPA standards without the use of exhaust gas after-treatment in engines above 750 horsepower and no diesel particulate filter at any horsepower. The 2000 and 4000 Series engines are ...
MINExpo got off to a resounding start! The halls were packed and the mood is positive. I witnessed the unveiling of MTU's mining engines that achieve EPA Tier 4 final emission standards with no aftertreatment above 560 kW (750 bhp) and no diesel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility915 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views