Tags: multi-family home permits
The construction of new homes in the U.S. jumped 13.2 percent during April due to warmer temperatures and a huge rise in apartment construction. Builders started new homes at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.072 million, up from March’s revised ...
Building permits rose 6.2 percent in October, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The figures come from new Commerce Department data, which show that building permits rose in October to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.034 ...
Preliminary data from the U.S. Commerce Department showed a 7-percent increase in housing starts in March, the highest level since June 2008, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In addition to its 7-percent increase over the revised February estimate of 968,000, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability671 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill537 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]531 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views