Tags: multi-junction solar cell technology
A California quarry uses the power of the sun to provide energy for its hot-mix plant. Granite Construction Inc. is proactive when it comes to new technology, especially where the environment is concerned. “We’re engineers and employees who are very interested ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1299 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth489 Views