Tags: multi-junction solar cell technology
A California quarry uses the power of the sun to provide energy for its hot-mix plant. Granite Construction Inc. is proactive when it comes to new technology, especially where the environment is concerned. “We’re engineers and employees who are very interested ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views