Tags: multi-pass drill rig
Flanders introduces its Ardvarc 4.0, which the company says is the world’s first fully automated multi-pass drill rig that incorporates the world’s first autonomous angle drill implementation. Features include: multi-pass and semi-pass automation drill-hole and hole-angle accuracy automatic drill string adding and racking new human/machine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1008 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger387 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)199 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views