Tags: Multi-Year Plan (MYP)
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) officials and Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn yesterday unveiled a $12.84 billion Multi-Year Highway Improvement Program for Fiscal Years 2011-2016. The proposed program includes a $30.8 million bridge rehabilitation and interchange reconstruction project at I-55 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines109 Views