Tags: multi-year surface transportation reauthorization
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) on Jan. 13 launched a “Gridlock Clock” to draw attention to the nearly 835 days that have passed since the expiration of the last multi-year surface transportation reauthorization law, SAFETEA-LU. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies450 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting441 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned357 Views