Tags: multi-year transportation bill
Just days before the latest extension of the current highway bill – Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users (SAFETEA-LU) – was set to expire on March 31, the Senate approved a 90-day extension of the ...
The highway investments in the stimulus law have been a bright spot for the transportation construction industry that has been hit hard hit by recession-induced cutbacks in state programs and decline in private sector work, continued uncertainty about passage ...
Time for a new deal By Kerry L. Clines, Senior Editor Now that Congress has passed the HIRE Act and transferred $19.5 billion into the Highway Trust Fund to stabilize infrastructure spending for the rest of 2010, it’s time to get to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February411 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again230 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car204 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views