Tags: multi-year transportation bill
Just days before the latest extension of the current highway bill – Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users (SAFETEA-LU) – was set to expire on March 31, the Senate approved a 90-day extension of the ...
The highway investments in the stimulus law have been a bright spot for the transportation construction industry that has been hit hard hit by recession-induced cutbacks in state programs and decline in private sector work, continued uncertainty about passage ...
Time for a new deal By Kerry L. Clines, Senior Editor Now that Congress has passed the HIRE Act and transferred $19.5 billion into the Highway Trust Fund to stabilize infrastructure spending for the rest of 2010, it’s time to get to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety378 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader199 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013185 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views