Every year, Rogers Group, Inc.'s Mitchell Quarry hosts a couple of groups that love rocks and want to see them in their natural state. What better place to do that than in a quarry? On March 7, 16 members of Indiana ...
You never know what you're going to find when you start digging! That was certainly true for Wayne McEwen, who owns a sand and gravel pit in Ellis County, Texas. It was just a normal day of excavating when McEwen's ...
The Nederland Mining Museum in Boulder County, Colorado, attracted more than 3,200 visitors during the months of June, July and August, according to a report from the Longmont Times-Call. The hard-rock mining museum features memorabilia, documents and equipment from Boulder County’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility888 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?310 Views