Every year, Rogers Group, Inc.'s Mitchell Quarry hosts a couple of groups that love rocks and want to see them in their natural state. What better place to do that than in a quarry? On March 7, 16 members of Indiana ...
You never know what you're going to find when you start digging! That was certainly true for Wayne McEwen, who owns a sand and gravel pit in Ellis County, Texas. It was just a normal day of excavating when McEwen's ...
The Nederland Mining Museum in Boulder County, Colorado, attracted more than 3,200 visitors during the months of June, July and August, according to a report from the Longmont Times-Call. The hard-rock mining museum features memorabilia, documents and equipment from Boulder County’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule127 Views