Every year, Rogers Group, Inc.'s Mitchell Quarry hosts a couple of groups that love rocks and want to see them in their natural state. What better place to do that than in a quarry? On March 7, 16 members of Indiana ...
You never know what you're going to find when you start digging! That was certainly true for Wayne McEwen, who owns a sand and gravel pit in Ellis County, Texas. It was just a normal day of excavating when McEwen's ...
The Nederland Mining Museum in Boulder County, Colorado, attracted more than 3,200 visitors during the months of June, July and August, according to a report from the Longmont Times-Call. The hard-rock mining museum features memorabilia, documents and equipment from Boulder County’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February374 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views