Tags: Mustang 2056 Series
The new Mustang 2056 Series II skid-steer loader features a Yanmar Interim Tier IV, 68-horsepower, 180-foot-pound diesel engine and a lift capacity of 2,050 pounds over 121 inches when equipped with 12.00 tires and optional counterweight. Overall machine width measures ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)293 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views