KPI-JCI recently held an onsite, hands-on crushing and screening PRO Service Training Event at the Johnson Crushers International, Inc. plant that drew 30 participants from the United States and abroad. Fifteen representatives from eight dealerships attended the training session, including Mine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines387 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger313 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views