Tags: NAHB Chief Economist David Crowe
Sales of newly built, single-family homes slowed 1.6 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 313,000 units in February, according to data jointly released by HUD and the U.S. Commerce Department today."While many builders are seeing more traffic through ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1030 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company476 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources402 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger362 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident269 Views