Tags: NAHB Chief Economist David Crowe
Sales of newly built, single-family homes slowed 1.6 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 313,000 units in February, according to data jointly released by HUD and the U.S. Commerce Department today."While many builders are seeing more traffic through ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1057 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April596 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts401 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry348 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration332 Views