Tags: NAM President and CEO John Engler
The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) elected Douglas Oberhelman, Caterpillar's CEO, to a two-year term as vice chair of its board of directors. He will begin his term on Jan. 1, 2011. Oberhelman succeeds Mary Andringa of Vermeer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers390 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg297 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views