Tags: NAM President and CEO John Engler
The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) elected Douglas Oberhelman, Caterpillar's CEO, to a two-year term as vice chair of its board of directors. He will begin his term on Jan. 1, 2011. Oberhelman succeeds Mary Andringa of Vermeer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151081 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1038 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production746 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015654 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success577 Views