Tags: Nancy Moorhouse vice president and director for Safety Environmental and Benefits Teichert Aggregates
Terry Browning, safety and health manager for Vulcan Materials Company’s Midwest region in Naperville, Ill., has been named the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) 2010 James M. Christie Safety & Health Professional by a panel of NSSGA members ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry345 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers269 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views