Tags: Nancy Moorhouse
Good Guarding Protect employees from moving machine parts. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief When it comes to protecting miners from moving machine parts, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) recommends three types of strategies for guarding. They include the following: • Guarding at the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views