Tags: Nancy Pelosi
Do you ever get that feeling of déjà vu? I’ve been suffering from it while tracking the twists and turns of transportation reauthorization. Since the Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act of 1991 was passed, the lifespan of transportation bills has ...
Congressional Democrats made headway on their top legislative priority — job creation — when the House of Representatives approved a $15 billion package of tax credits and highway construction. The 217-to-201 vote gave Democrats a much-needed victory after weeks of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety377 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013181 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views