Tags: Napa County Planning Director Hillary Gitelman
Planners in Napa County, California, have postponed the release date for the draft environmental impact report (EIR) for the Syar quarry’s proposed expansion, according to a report from the Napa Valley Register. The planners delayed the draft EIR’s release to rework ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views