Tags: Napa County Planning Director Hillary Gitelman
Planners in Napa County, California, have postponed the release date for the draft environmental impact report (EIR) for the Syar quarry’s proposed expansion, according to a report from the Napa Valley Register. The planners delayed the draft EIR’s release to rework ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted210 Views