Teams of high school students building robots as part of a STEM competition got a boost from Illinois aggregate industry manufacturers. Neponset-based Martin Engineering sponsored two teams: Kewanee High School's team and a group of students from Notre Dame High ...
The possibility of mineral extraction on the moon recently took one step closer to becoming a reality. NASA is seeking private sector funding through contracts called “Space Act Agreements” to build lunar prospecting robots. According to Sourceable.net, “the construction of robots ...
To showcase its world-class technology leadership, Caterpillar Inc. is supporting the NASA Lunabotics Mining Competition at the Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral, Florida. The event, May 27-28, 2010, is designed to engage and retain college students in the areas of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs709 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries278 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity220 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding209 Views