The demand for TIGER II funding has overwhelmed its $600 million the U.S. Department of Transportation can award for infrastructure projects ranging from highways and bridges to transit and ports. Nearly 1,000 construction grant applications were filed for more than $19 ...
The No. 31 Caterpillar, car driven by Jeff Burton, will sport a special CatUsed paint scheme during the upcoming race at Charlotte Motor Speedway. The new paint job supports the first Cat used equipment sale held in conjunction with a ...
Enjoy the race and looking at Caterpillar products, all at the same time. CatUsed.cat.com and regional Cat dealers will hold the first ever Cat used equipment sale with a NASCAR race. Regional Cat dealers – Carolina Cat, Blanchard Machinery, Carter Machinery ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety382 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader200 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs192 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013191 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100118 Views