The United States has won the bid to host the 2016 World Tunnel Congress (WTC) in San Francisco, California. The World Tunnel Congress and the 39th General Assembly of the International Tunneling and Underground Space Association (ITA) in Geneva, Switzerland, made ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views