Tags: National Aggregates Association
By Therese Dunphy Jennifer Joy Pinniger, who focused on “romancing the stone” for nearly 16 years, will retire as president and CEO of the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) on Nov. 2. Instead, she will enjoy a well-deserved opportunity ...
Deister Machine Co. Inc. Co-owner and Chairman Irwin F. Deister Jr. just celebrated 60 years of service to the family-owned company, which is nearing its century-long mark as a manufacturer of feeding, scalping and screening equipment for the aggregate ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs731 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries307 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year278 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views