Tags: National Aggregates Association
By Therese Dunphy Jennifer Joy Pinniger, who focused on “romancing the stone” for nearly 16 years, will retire as president and CEO of the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) on Nov. 2. Instead, she will enjoy a well-deserved opportunity ...
Deister Machine Co. Inc. Co-owner and Chairman Irwin F. Deister Jr. just celebrated 60 years of service to the family-owned company, which is nearing its century-long mark as a manufacturer of feeding, scalping and screening equipment for the aggregate ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets549 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year291 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views