Tags: National Aggregates Association
By Therese Dunphy Jennifer Joy Pinniger, who focused on “romancing the stone” for nearly 16 years, will retire as president and CEO of the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) on Nov. 2. Instead, she will enjoy a well-deserved opportunity ...
Deister Machine Co. Inc. Co-owner and Chairman Irwin F. Deister Jr. just celebrated 60 years of service to the family-owned company, which is nearing its century-long mark as a manufacturer of feeding, scalping and screening equipment for the aggregate ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga571 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views