Tags: National Association of Home Builders
The construction of new homes in the U.S. jumped 13.2 percent during April due to warmer temperatures and a huge rise in apartment construction. Builders started new homes at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.072 million, up from March’s revised ...
At its press conference at the Mid-America Trucking Show, Mack introduced it’s “Pedigree Powertrain”, an integrated powertrain with engine, transmission and axles. Pedigree-spec’d trucks will be adorned with a gold Bulldog hood ornament. “Components designed to work together ...
Sales of newly built, single-family homes slowed 1.6 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 313,000 units in February, according to data jointly released by HUD and the U.S. Commerce Department today."While many builders are seeing more traffic through ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs203 Views