Tags: National Center for Asphalt Technology (NCAT)
Knowing what’s in a mix matters: It can save millions. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, Contributing Editor. When it comes to mix-design optimization, just a saving a few pennies per ton by being smart about your strategy can end up saving an operation ...
Pennies DO matter in an aggregates operation. In a recent conversation with Shane Buchanan, asphalt performance manager with Oldcastle Materials Group’s Asphalt Performance Team, about mix-design optimization, he told me how watching your pennies can save your operation millions. But it’s not ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year429 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views