Tags: National Community Deployment Challenge
During a visit to the Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) manufacturing facility in Mount Holly, N.C., today, President Barack Obama announced a $1 billion National Community Deployment Challenge designed to spur deployment of clean, advanced vehicles in communities around the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1149 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1045 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program475 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views