Tags: National Community Deployment Challenge
During a visit to the Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) manufacturing facility in Mount Holly, N.C., today, President Barack Obama announced a $1 billion National Community Deployment Challenge designed to spur deployment of clean, advanced vehicles in communities around the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts325 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry281 Views