Tags: National Community Deployment Challenge
During a visit to the Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) manufacturing facility in Mount Holly, N.C., today, President Barack Obama announced a $1 billion National Community Deployment Challenge designed to spur deployment of clean, advanced vehicles in communities around the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader201 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013180 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs164 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100122 Views