Tags: National Conference of State Legislatures
A $2.5 billion expressway project in Forth Worth, Texas, will cost the state Department of Transportation just $573 million – less than one-fourth of the total cost. The reason: public/private partnerships. "Our state has been a leader in this area," Texas ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year401 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries323 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs215 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views