Tags: National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced e-NEPA, a new online system that allows federal agencies to submit environmental impact statements (EISs) electronically. Traditionally, EISs have been submitted to EPA in hard copy. e-NEPA eliminates the need to mail or ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) told the White House Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ) in comments submitted April 9 that the “categorical Exclusion” (CE) process should be improved by focusing on methods to reduce highway project delay. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views