Tags: National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced e-NEPA, a new online system that allows federal agencies to submit environmental impact statements (EISs) electronically. Traditionally, EISs have been submitted to EPA in hard copy. e-NEPA eliminates the need to mail or ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) told the White House Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ) in comments submitted April 9 that the “categorical Exclusion” (CE) process should be improved by focusing on methods to reduce highway project delay. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher497 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views