Tags: National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration (NHTSA)
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Sept. 9 released updated 2009 fatality and injury data showing that highway deaths fell to 33,808 for the year, the lowest number since 1950. The record-breaking decline in traffic fatalities occurred even while estimated vehicle ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1086 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection619 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry296 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole279 Views