Tags: National Highway Transportation Safety Association (NHTSA)
President Obama on July 29 announced a historic agreement with 13 major automakers to pursue the next phase in the Administration’s national vehicle program, increasing fuel economy to 54.5 miles per gallon for cars and light-duty trucks by Model Year ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety376 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013174 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill135 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029135 Views