Tags: National Hispanic Construction Association
Yokohama Tire Corp. (YTC) announced that Yasushi Tanaka will be the company’s new president and CEO, effective June 29. Tanaka succeeds Takao Oishi, who has been at the helm of YTC since April 2008. Tanaka, 52, comes to YTC from parent ...
United Rentals announced its new partnership as an official sponsor of the National Hispanic Construction Association (NHCA). United Rentals will support the NHCA in its mission to provide educational, professional, and technical resources to members of state and regional Hispanic ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting971 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve505 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry237 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem203 Views