Tags: National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
The National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) on Thursday honored Luck Stone for the company’s efforts to improve operator safety. NIOSH presented Luck Stone with its inaugural Mine Safety and Health Technology Innovations for the stone, sand and gravel ...
NIOSH publication: Using Lockout and Tagout Procedures to Prevent Injury and Death during Machine Maintenance
NIOSH has a new publication underscoring the importance of lock-out/tag-out procedures. The Workplace Solutions publication, Using Lockout and Tagout Procedures to Prevent Injury and Death during Machine Maintenance offers a list of steps employers and workers should take to ensure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year516 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan329 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views