Tags: National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
The National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) on Thursday honored Luck Stone for the company’s efforts to improve operator safety. NIOSH presented Luck Stone with its inaugural Mine Safety and Health Technology Innovations for the stone, sand and gravel ...
NIOSH publication: Using Lockout and Tagout Procedures to Prevent Injury and Death during Machine Maintenance
NIOSH has a new publication underscoring the importance of lock-out/tag-out procedures. The Workplace Solutions publication, Using Lockout and Tagout Procedures to Prevent Injury and Death during Machine Maintenance offers a list of steps employers and workers should take to ensure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views