Tags: National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
The National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) on Thursday honored Luck Stone for the company’s efforts to improve operator safety. NIOSH presented Luck Stone with its inaugural Mine Safety and Health Technology Innovations for the stone, sand and gravel ...
NIOSH publication: Using Lockout and Tagout Procedures to Prevent Injury and Death during Machine Maintenance
NIOSH has a new publication underscoring the importance of lock-out/tag-out procedures. The Workplace Solutions publication, Using Lockout and Tagout Procedures to Prevent Injury and Death during Machine Maintenance offers a list of steps employers and workers should take to ensure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views